Sandhar Amkin Warranty Policy
Sandhar Amkin Industries Pvt. Ltd. (“Sandhar-Amkin”) shall provide benefits within the scope of a manufacturer’s warranty to end customers who purchase MAVOX helmets (“Helmets”) from various Authorised Distributors/Dealers as appointed by Sandhar-Amkin, Sandhar-Amkin hereby confirms that every Helmet is free of any manufacturing defects in materials, workmanship and finish
Note: Glues, resins and other materials used in the production of a Helmet may affect lining materials.
Hair oils, body products, cosmetics as well as normal wear, all contribute to the Helmet deterioration in the normal course. All dyed/pigmented fabrics, paints, plastic parts, vinyl and decal will fade under UV exposure (Sunlight) over time. Such changes to the Helmets are not considered as a manufacturing defect.
All Helmets are covered under warranty for a period of 3 Years from the Date of Manufacturing OR 2 Years from the Date of Sale from any authorised point ( whichever lapses first). Significant paint fading within the first year of purchase will also be covered within this scope.
Products Covered By the MAVOX Warranty Program and Area Of Application
Material and manufacturing defects in the MAVOX helmet owned by the consumer are covered on the condition of proper use.
- Helmet damage in an accident or incident.
- Scratches on the visor, Helmet shell and Sunshade.
- Damage caused by improper use (Intentional or unintentional) including storage or usage under abnormal conditions such as extreme heat or underwater.
- Usual Wear and tear.
- Damage due to improper maintenance
- Damage due to incorrect installation modification of equipment and accessories as well as damage due to use of poor quality/defective or incompatible third party equipment or accessories & external paintwork.
- Paint fading occurring after one year of the purchase or occurring at any time due to any of the above exclusions
Procedure to receive a Warranty Benefit:
- The end customer must submit the concerned Helmet together with the Sale Invoice Purchase receipt to Authorised MAVOX Dealer. (Submission of Sale Invoice/Purchase receipt is, however not required if the consumer has successfully registered online in the MAVOX program- www.MAVOX.com)
- The end customer should add a brief description of the product defect on prescribed format available with the Dealer
- The end customer must also add his/her name, his/her full address, e-mail address and a contact number.
- If a manufacturing defect claim is found valid and is found according to the above-mentioned provisions, Sandhar Amkin shall, at its option, repair or replace the Helmet. This claim will be handled by the Authorised Dealer
“This Warranty is valid for Sale in India.
*The authorised list of Distributors/Dealers is published in MAVOX® website (www.MAVOX.com)